Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Biometrics... Check

We had our biometrics (fingerprints) appointment in New Orleans today, and I am happy to say that's one more little step behind us. From here, USCIS (Immigration) will assign an officer to our case and eventually approve us to be adoptive parents of a child from another country. We should receive their approval (I800A) in about 4-6 weeks. I'll be stalking the mail man around that time frame... again. ;-) In the meantime, we'll be putting lots of energy into planning our November fundraising event. Keep sending those prayers up, friends!

1 comment:

  1. I hope your approval comes quickly! We're on day 48 and still waiting. :(

    (FYI this is Andrea Wilson from the FB group. I blog at www.sisterbear74.blogspot.com It's a family blog with adoption posts mixed in. Great "meeting" you this week!)

    ReplyDelete