Tuesday, June 18, 2013

T-Shirts Have Arrived!

Our adoption t-shirts arrived today! If you preordered a shirt, we will get it to you as soon as possible. I'll sort and organize over the next few days and should have everyone's shirt to them by next week sometime (or in the mail at least). If you haven't ordered one yet and would still like to, we have plenty of adult-sized shirts left. You can get all the information HERE.

A little fundraising side note... my friend Jacelyn and I are having a garage sale this Saturday at her house (714 Aloha Court, Abita Springs). Lucky for me, I have a ton of junk to get out of our house! All of the stuff we sell from the Loman household will benefit our adoption expenses. If you have items you'd like to get rid of, we'd love to take them off your hands! I'd be happy to pick them up from you before Saturday.

Thanks again for your support with all our fundraisers! It's been a fun ride with doughnuts and t-shirts. ;-) I can't wait to disclose our big event we have in the works... lots of fun gonna be happenin' for some very worthy causes! Until then, please keep the prayers coming. Love y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment